1. Who should attend?
Anyone who purchases business travel, meetings or related services on behalf of their organisation. This could include Financial Directors, Heads of Procurement, business travel and meeting buyers, third party travel relationship managers, suppliers of business travel or meetings products and services.
2. Do I have to be an ITM member?
Yes. You need to be an ITM Business member to attend conference however, if you are a Connect Buyer Member you may request to join the Connect Buyer Sponsor Programme. Limited spaces are available. Further information can be found here.
If you are not attending as a Sponsored Connect Buyer, then you must become a Business Member to attend. This can be done via the registration process.
3. Why should I attend?
There are many reasons to attend ITM Conference 2017. Here are just a few:
- Improve efficiency and reduce your organisation’s travel costs
- Compare different procurement disciplines
- Listen to top industry experts
- Meet other travel managers
- Learn about new products and innovations
- Meet new suppliers.
4. Will delegates be made up exclusively of Buyers?
Although around 40% of ITM’s membership is made up of airlines, hotels, surface transport providers and travel management companies. In previous years the ratio of buyer to suppliers is approx. 1:2.5
5. Are all the sessions compulsory?
Yes. The ITM Conference starts at 9am on Wednesday 2nd May with our Opening Keynote. Delegates are required to arrive prior to this session. We would hope that every delegate would wish to make the most of the educational and networking opportunities that the conference provides.
6. Can I stay after the Event?
Yes, and we have negotiated a rate with the venue. Delegates have already booked their family break at the venue to follow the conference. Further information here
8. What is the dress code?
The dress code for the conference is smart casual (smart jeans and trainers accepted, no football tops). Please note however that on Thursday evening’s Gala Dinner and ITM Buyer Achievement Awards the dress code is black tie.
9. Is there luggage storage facilities at the hotels located within the Macdonald Aviemore Resort?
Luggage can be stored with concierge at the hotel you are staying in.
10. Can I bring a guest to the Wednesday evening Night Reception or Thursday evening Gala Dinner?
Unfortunately additional guest places for the Wednesday evening Networking Reception is not permitted.
Tickets for the Thursday evening Gala Dinner are subject to availability and will be available in April. Please contact the ITM Team email@example.com for details and prices.