Why you need to register
See what the ITM Conference in partnership with GBTA is all about – view 2017 highlights video
|For Buyer Members:
||For Supplier Members:
- Learn from other buyers – meet with 100 buyers and share best practice
- Improve your understanding of current and future challenges within the industry and discover the solutions that could help you stay ahead of the game
- Explore new potential – visit the ITM Marketplace to discover new ideas and solutions
- Expand your network – meet with potential suppliers and discover solutions that could improve your programme
- See the bigger picture – explore the external factors that are impacting our industry and what you can do to prepare.
Seeking management approval to attend: Please click here to download a letter template to assist you with obtaining management approval.
This event is CPD accredited and is worth 32 hours.
|Suppliers are facing new challenges in the next years and we want to prepare you to be the best that you can be.
- Learn from Buyer Members – improve your understanding of what buyers actually want!
- Stay abreast of industry affairs and what your peers and competitors are doing to embrace change
- Expand your network – meet potential and existing customers and expand your industry contacts
- Develop new skills – specialised breakout sessions designed to help you learn soft skills – previous topics include The Pitch (how to ‘wow’ your clients) and Getting social (prospect engagement)
- See the bigger picture – explore the external factors that are impacting our industry and what you can do to support your clients.